Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality (IDSE)
Interpath is fully committed to ensuring that everyone in our organisation is both valued as an individual and has every opportunity to progress their careers and fulfil their potential.
Interpath is fully committed to ensuring that everyone in our organisation is both valued as an individual and has every opportunity to progress their careers and fulfil their potential. Our IDSE agenda and strategy is sponsored and led by Mark Raddan and Libby Elliott, both members of our Executive Committee.
IDSE is embedded in our core values as a business as we strive to ensure that factors such as age, disability, race, religion and sexual orientation do not inhibit anyone’s working life and career opportunities.
Examples of our IDSE agenda in action include:
- Supporting junior colleagues to realise their full potential through the Allyship programme, where junior team members are matched with our Directors and Managing Directors and agree stretching goals to help them develop and progress in their career.
- A reverse mentoring programme where Directors and Managing Directors are mentored by junior colleagues on a range of IDSE topics and other areas.
- Creating hubs and internal communities to engage, support and inspire, e.g. the LGBTQ+ network, Interpath's Women’s Network, our Muslim Network and the Diversity hub.
- “Open Sessions” where various IDSE topics and issues are discussed in an open and safe environment, which facilitates greater awareness, openness and understanding across the organisation. Examples include a session where some of our mixed race employees explained specific challenges they have experienced growing up and building their careers.
We believe that making IDSE a priority at work benefits everybody regardless of their background. More and more studies confirm that high performing companies are in the upper quartile when it comes to racial, ethnic and gender diversity.
Our IDSE vision is to embrace and foster diversity and inclusion to enable us to deliver better solutions to our clients and accelerate our growth by:
- Building a truly inclusive culture where everybody has an equal voice and is heard.
- Being recognised as a great organisation to work in.
- Attracting and retaining the best talent irrespective of age, disability, race, religion, gender and sexual orientation.
- Moving towards and sustaining diversity at all levels of the business as we grow and develop.