Since the introduction of the Pension Act 2004, Interpath’s Pensions Advisory professionals have provided independent financial advice to sponsoring employer and trustees of defined benefit pension schemes ranging from small single sponsor schemes through to substantial multi-employer schemes.
We have vast experience across a range of sectors dealing with schemes that have deficits ranging in size from a few million pounds to several billion pounds.
We deal with a wide range of stakeholders, including employers, trustees, shareholders (UK and overseas), the Pensions Regulator, the Pension Protection Fund, providers of finance and the main pension advisory firms.
We provide the full range of employer covenant services including:
- Employer covenant assessments and affordability reviews
- Covenant Monitoring services
- Integrated risk management
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG), decarbonisation, climate and covenant
- Insurer reviews
- Event-driven advice
- PPF contingent asset certifications
We pride ourselves on providing:
- A bespoke, value-add and cost-effective service
- Clear, pragmatic, commercial and useable advice
- Innovative solutions
- Cost transparency
- An experienced and approachable team that’s ready to mobilise when you need us.
Regional Senior Teams
If you have a challenge or opportunity, we're here to help navigate where you're heading. We have a team of senior experts local to you. Find out more below.