Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing
Interpath have the requirement for an Assistant Manager to lead on all digital marketing activity for the Personal Debt Solutions business in Scotland. This position is at heart a lead generation role, and the person in question must be able to demonstrate experience in generating measurable ROI from digital activity.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing for Interpath, and the Director of BD for the Personal Insolvency team. The role will cover the following areas of responsibility:
- Updating website content in an Umbraco CMS, and ensuring online journeys are optimised for lead generation efforts.
- Managing all online analytics & ensuring the websites are tagged appropriately to feedback key information.
- Responsible for paid search strategy, and ensuring spend/lead targets are met.
- Responsible for SEO strategy on the Personal Debt Solutions website.
- Responsible for maintaining the on-site blog.
- Responsible for maintaining ads & organic posts on the Personal Debt Solutions Facebook page.
- Working with brand and web development agencies where appropriate.
- Working with CRM systems to optimise the end to end client experience.
- Around 4-5 years’ experience in equivalent digital roles.
- Experience of Google Ads/Bing.
- Experience in managing content in a CMS.
- Knowledge of good website design, UX best practice etc.
- Experience in testing websites.
- Experience with social media advertising.
- Experience in online lead gen with a focus on SEM.
- Experience in working with agencies.
- Experience in photoshop preferable.
- Experience with CRM systems preferable.
- Degree level marketing qualification desirable.
- Google certifications desirable.
Interested in this role?Apply