Client Relationship Executive
Interpath is a team of over 550 people offering a broad range of advisory and restructuring services to businesses across the globe. We are a new independent professional services practice borne from a 50 year Big 4 legacy.
We help people ‘navigate what’s next’ in their business. Whether that’s the next challenge or the next opportunity, we help individuals, teams and whole organisations create value.
We help our clients create, defend, preserve, sustain and grow value through the cycle. We work with businesses and their stakeholders across all areas of the market, from regional SMEs all the way up to large, complex multi-national organisations.
We offer the full spectrum of restructuring services from business performance improvement and value creation through to stress, distress and insolvency offerings. Our advisory practice consists of corporate finance, transaction services, valuations, debt advisory, tax, pensions, forensic accounting and e-discovery services.
In the UK we have 11 offices across the country with our headquarters at 10 Fleet Place in London. We have recently acquired a restructuring and advisory practice in BVI and Cayman, and have announced our expansion into Ireland, with further geographical growth planned in the Middle East, Europe and Asia. We have a similar-sized sister-company, Riveron Consulting in the US and collaborate closely across key sectors.
Business relationships with corporate clients and their financial stakeholders are central to Interpath’s success. In its first year of trading Interpath met with over 1,500 corporates and c1,200 financial stakeholder and multiplier organisations. The market is evolving at pace with new capital sources emerging daily and it is important that Interpath knows every organisation central to our client’s situations, and be held in the highest regard by them.
Our Channel Management team support the Managing Director and Director group at Interpath to proactively grow, strengthen and develop our relationships with external clients, financial stakeholders and other intermediaries / multipliers across channels such as:
- Corporates (often grouped by sectors)
- Asset based lenders
- Private equity
- Debt funds
- Pension trustees
- Public sector and government bodies
- Independent specialists, e.g. CROs, Non-Execs, Interim CFOs
The successful candidate will be providing specific channel management support to the growing team including:
- Supporting the Head of Sales & Business Development (HoSBD) to co-ordinate relationship development across the key managed accounts including:
- Monitoring and reporting on the business development activity/meetings of our MD and Director population
- Managing our client service review programme, liaising with our independent external interviewer and co-ordinating interviews
- Administering client service team (CST) meetings and channel management meetings and producing reporting documents to support those meetings covering: sales/revenue by account; work referrals and reciprocity; contact/coverage data; marketing and events analysis, etc.
- Supporting in the delivery of the business plans for our priority channels and ongoing performance management against targets/objectives
- Institutionalise best practices between accounts, sharing knowledge, information and experience
- Alongside other Channel Management team members, support the planning, co-ordination and delivery of significant nationally important channel interfacing events and meetings, e.g. technical seminars, network/channel dinners, national client events, conferences, etc
- Promote and support increased usage of internal communication and knowledge sharing across channels.
- Help maintain an effective market presence in terms of promotions on external websites, digital media, awards submissions, and adverts.
- Provide support to the Targeting & Thought Leadership team in disseminating collateral to key channel participants
- Maintaining marketing distribution lists nationally, helping the business to maximise the contactable population therein whilst also ensuring our obligations under GDPR are met. Provide ad hoc guidance on CRM/GDPR to internal customers as required
- Be a first point of contact in the BD team to internal customers
- Under the guidance of the HoSBD, support the maintenance of a high level of performance in relation to all the above by gathering, collating and acting on feedback regularly from both internal customers and external channel contacts
Personal and technical skills required are as follows: ·
- You may have some prior experience of working in a channel management role
- You may have experience of business development event planning and marketing
- You will be capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- You will be an outgoing person with good people and communication skills, able to confidently and articulately deal with colleagues and third parties.
- You will have good time management and excellent organisational skills together with the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure that deadlines are met.
- You are conscientious and able to produce high quality and accurate work with a keen attention to detail.
- You should be IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You will also be required to use many online IT tools such as CRM and SharePoint sites, so familiarity with these is important.
- 5 GCSEs/Standard Grades including Maths and English
- Suitable Business and/or Administration related qualifications
- Embrace different: From cultures to mindsets, we welcome them all. Our global presence means we’re inclusive by nature and we believe that people are equal, but not the same.
- Do the right thing: Our comfort zone is uncomfortable; we always make the right decision not what is simply easy or popular. Always consider how to implement these decisions, people will always remember how you made them feel.
- All hands on deck: We stand shoulder to shoulder with colleagues and clients, be that physically or from afar. Our individual expertise may find them answers, but it is through teamwork that it is implemented.
- Passion drives success: The impossible is always possible, we push the boundaries of what is expected because we’re never satisfied with the status quo. Our clients expect a positive result when they engage with us, and it’s only by delivering this that we win.
Interested in this role?Apply