Interpath Advisory Executive Assistants are required to provide high level support at all times to Managing Directors/Directors.
The role requires initiative, proactivity, flexibility, and discretion. The Executive Assistant needs to be confident, assertive and have the ability to make the Managing Directors/Directors’ needs their top priority, whilst managing their own workload effectively.
Provide excellent support to Managing Directors/Directors - tasks to include:
- Diary management – organise meetings and conference calls, book meeting rooms and organise catering, as required, and make good use of stakeholders’ time.
- Inbox management – monitor e-mails and highlight any key actions/deadlines.
- Prepare accurate documents including letters, meeting notes, agendas, reports, presentation slides, etc., and use appropriate branding when required.
- Arrange travel/accommodation and be mindful of cost when booking flights, rail, and hotels.
- Process accurate expense claims ensuring they are submitted on time.
- Preparation of client fees and other financial administration tasks.
- Ensure that the CRM database is kept up to date.
- Assist with the co-ordination of business development events, I.e. compile invitees list, manage invitations/responses, liaise with venue to discuss requirements/hospitality, etc.
- Arrange seminars and training events, as required.
- Answer and direct incoming telephone calls promptly and politely.
- Assist with office facility tasks when required, e.g. reception cover, placing stationery/catering supply orders, setting up of meeting rooms to accommodate meetings/events and take on board any additional ad-hoc requests.
- Assist Executive Assistant colleagues when required, e.g. share tasks/cover absences.
The following skills are required:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant/Secretary at senior level.
- Be able to build effective working relationships with other Interpath colleagues to support business effectiveness and be a strong team player.
- Excellent work ethic and a willingness to take the initiative and ownership to see things through to completion.
- Proactively identify/highlight issues to ensure appropriate prioritisation is made and deadlines are met.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail and an ability to provide information to a high standard.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interact well with both internal and external clients.
- Proactive and possess exceptional time management skills to effectively prioritise workload and have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- IT literate with a strong knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Five GCSEs/O Levels or equivalent including English and Maths.
Core hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm (35 hours per week) although flexibility may be required.
Interested in this role?Apply