HR Business Partner
Working closely with the Head of People and Talent and the Head of Business Partnering in the newly formed HR team at Interpath, this position will play a vital role in the firm's development of its People strategy and People service.
You will provide your client group with high quality HR advice and support, anticipating future needs and ensuring the company meets the needs of all colleagues while adhering to best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business
- Providing strategic and day-to-day leadership to drive the delivery of the People strategy
- Management of employee relations and other employee-related matters
- Supporting the development and delivery of continuous performance management processes to create a high-performance culture
- Supporting the delivery of annual reward processes
- Contributing to the design and delivery of the full suite of employee experience initiatives, including reward, L&D, wellbeing, IDSE and ESG
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
Key Links & Reporting Lines:
- Head of People and Talent/ Head of Business Partnering/ HR Manager/ HR Operations team
- Managing Directors
- Line Managers
- Resourcing Managers
Qualifications & Technical Competencies:
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- A good degree of IT proficiency including Excel, PowerPoint and experience of HR systems
- Experience operating at Business Partner level, managing Exec level stakeholders
- Experience in a Professional Services environment, ideally consultancy
- Strong commercial skills and a desire to act as a commercial partner to the business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Credibility with stakeholders as a commercial partner
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels
- Ability to manage client group autonomously
- Effective problem solving and facilitation skills
- A credible and influential communicator
- Confidence to challenge senior stakeholders as appropriate and when necessary
- Experience of working on change and project related activity
- All hands on deck: We are looking for a talented and passionate individual who is a team player keen to contribute to the growth of the organisation.
- Passion driven success: Takes personal responsibility to continuously improve and streamline the quality of work and own personal development.
- Do the right thing. Every individual in the company is expected to do the right thing in relation to every task that they undertaken; understanding what is the right thing to do and being willing to ask for support/guidance where they are unsure.
- Embrace different. Ongoing desire for continuous development, seeking to find agile and innovative ways to increase the value of HR delivery.
Interested in this role?Apply