M&A Tax Manager
Our Tax Services team is looking for an M&A Tax Manager to support the development of our M&A tax practice whilst also supporting on other transactional projects such as restructurings and refinancings.
Building out a market-leading transaction services offering, including M&A tax alongside M&A advisory, corporate finance and valuations practices, is strategically important to achieving our ambitious expansion plans.
Free from audit conflicts, our tax practice benefits from the client-base and market reach of Interpath Advisory. You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients, including private investors and corporate groups of all shapes and sizes, ranging from mid-market, owner-managed businesses up to large multinationals, as well as private equity houses, investment funds and institutional investors.
The successful applicant will manage M&A tax engagements on a day-to-day basis and will work closely with the M&A tax team to develop Interpath Advisory’s M&A tax business.
The successful applicant will also have the opportunity to work on broader transactional tax engagements involving restructurings and refinancings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing tax due diligence and tax structuring engagements to deliver market-leading M&A tax services
- Developing external and internal client and stakeholder relationships to support the delivery and generation of M&A tax opportunities.
- Training and developing junior members of the team to support a continuing high-performance culture and foster a strong team ethic.
- Managing transaction tax engagements in relation to restructurings and refinancings.
The role is suitable for someone who relishes working within a fast-moving environment, can adapt to a range of client engagements and is willing to accept new challenges within a small but growing team to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a combination of technical excellence, strong teamwork skills and the ability to build trusted internal and external relationships.
The successful applicant will:
- Have relevant M&A tax experience
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to deal confidently and articulately with clients and internal stakeholders
- Be flexible and pragmatic in managing engagements, proving solutions to client challenges
- Have good project management abilities, being able to juggle multiple tasks and simultaneous projects
- Be capable of operating in a fast-moving environment and enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive team
- Be ACA / CTA qualified or equivalent professional tax qualification
Joining Interpath Advisory means joining a dynamic and talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. With no two days the same, we are looking for people who are willing to embrace a challenge and support businesses through adversity and growth. No one type of person succeeds at Interpath Advisory. A diverse business requires a range of personalities and perspectives, strong teamwork and a passion for client success. There really is a place for you here.
Interested in this role?Apply