Interpath Ltd Complaints Policy
Interpath Ltd (trading as ‘Interpath Advisory’) will investigate any complaints we receive promptly and to do what we can to resolve the concerns of anyone making a complaint.
General complaints and complaints concerning insolvency appointments
If you have a complaint or are not satisfied with any aspect of your dealings with Interpath Advisory or you wish to report possible illegal, unethical or improper conduct involving Interpath Advisory or any of its people in any capacity you are invited to raise your concerns as follows:
We request that you provide us with as much information as possible
- The reason for your complaint
- Where and when the cause for complaint arose
- Names of those involved
- What outcome you are hoping for
- Your contact details
- Please send your complaint to the person appointed to deal with your engagement i.e. one of our Managing Directors or another senior member of staff known to you.
- If you are not able to reach a satisfactory resolution in this way then please send your complaint by email to email@example.com or addressed to Libby Elliott, Head of Risk and Legal, Interpath Ltd, 10 Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7RB.
If you are not satisfied:
You are entitled to refer the matter to the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales where the complaint relates to matters dealt with by our offices in England and Wales or alternatively to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland for matters dealt with by our Scottish offices.
Complaints concerning insolvency cases
You can make a complaint to the relevant Recognised Professional Body of the Insolvency Practitioner (IP) via the Complaints Gateway managed by the Insolvency Service.
For IPs based in England and Wales, their Recognised Professional Body is the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (‘ICAEW’) and for IPs based in Scotland, it is the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (‘ICAS’). The IP’s Recognised Professional Body is confirmed at the foot of all correspondence from them.
Complaints concerning FCA regulated activities
If you are a client, and your complaint concerns FCA regulated activities undertaken by Interpath Ltd, please visit Interpath Ltd Complaint Handling Procedures for FCA Regulated Activities page.