Buy-Side M&A Advisory
Buy-side M&A Advisory
We help clients to develop and execute buy-side M&A strategies to support them in achieving their strategic objectives.
We support them to navigate each stage of the acquisition process from target identification to deal execution, and our advice is always underpinned by market leading financial and strategic analysis.
Our team provide buy-side M&A advice to corporates, private equity sponsors, and family-owned businesses which are seeking to acquire companies, businesses or assets, either in the UK or internationally.
Our approach to M&A Advisory is simple. We deploy senior teams that take a hands-on approach to transactions in order to firstly, minimise our client’s time constraints and secondly, to maximise value through the deal from our expertise, insight and experience.
Our experience supporting boards to deliver transactions is supplemented by a depth of sector knowledge that we are able to draw upon from across Interpath’s internal and external network. A bidder’s sector knowledge, network and competitor intelligence is often a key differentiator in competitive M&A processes. Each transaction team is led by a sector and capability specialist, enabling our deal teams to provide truly bespoke advice to clients through a transaction.
Our team will support boards, sponsors and management teams to:
- Project manage the deal from identification to execution, coordinating the various transaction advisers and stakeholders;
- Develop a list of potential targets that fit the acquirers strategic and financial objectives;
- Work with shareholders and management teams to design the acquisition strategy;
- Assist the management team with detailed market mapping analysis;
- Support with target valuation and pricing analysis;
- Assist in bid strategy and structuring (financial, commercial and operational); and
- Support the board with contractual and commercial negotiations.
In addition to our M&A advisory buy-side capabilities, we can also support a potential purchaser in a transaction through our financial due diligence and debt advisory service lines.