Debt Advisory - Deal Advisory
Interpath’s Debt Advisory team provides independent advice to sponsors throughout all stages of the investment lifecycle.
We believe that debt funding should help facilitate a transaction, rather than dominate it.
Our experience ensures debt becomes the enabler of strategy, as opposed to a limiting factor of it.
What we do
Our team uses its deep market knowledge and long-standing relationships to advise on suitable funding solutions which facilitate transactions at inception, as well as supporting investments over the longer term.
We assist through the entire end-to-end M&A strategy by working with management teams and private equity investors to:
- Understand the investment criteria of sponsors and their strategic objectives
- Provide deep insights on the debt markets and the funding options available
- Drive lender education processes (supporting sell-side) to maximise sale proceeds
- Source funding to facilitate acquisitions in competitive transaction environments
- Project manage the financing process working alongside other stakeholders
How we support you through the process:
- Determine funding objectives, including potential lenders and new debt markets
- Provide objective challenge to financial forecasts through the eyes of lenders
- Facilitation of lender dialogue and supporting responses to lender due diligence
- Analysis of offers to ensure the most attractive financing terms, conditions and pricing can be achieved
- Work alongside legal advisors to optimise the documentation process
Our Debt Advisory team provides advice throughout all stages of the fund-raising journey.
Our independence from the providers of finance is core to our advice and principles.
Our deep knowledge of the market and top-table relationships with funders means we can:
- Help navigate complex decisions with pragmatic advice
- Open doors to the right individuals within the most appropriate institutions
- Offer a hands-on approach that reduces the process burden on sponsors and management teams