Strategic M&A Advisory
Interpath’s M&A Advisory team
Interpath’s M&A Advisory team has significant experience supporting organisations when they reach a critical crossroads.
We help them to make informed decisions, supported by market-leading analysis, ultimately assisting them in selecting the right path to deliver their strategic and financial objectives.
- We provide management teams, sponsors and stakeholders with strategic, commercial and financial support, from assessing potential acquisition targets, through to deciding whether to embark on a sale process or consider an investment process.
- We advise clients on the options available to them - whether that be raising investment or expanding or divesting via M&A.
- We advise on whether it is the appropriate time to sell or acquire. Working alongside owners and sponsors, and by using various modelling techniques, data driven analysis and valuations, we help our clients find the optimum M&A strategy for their business and situation.
When management teams need a trusted partner to navigate through the potential complexities of a deal, we can support through:
- Helping to identify potential M&A strategies and a roadmap to achieving a client’s strategic objectives;
- Advising on current trends in the relevant sector and how these would impact an M&A process;
- Advising on any actionable steps management could take in order to maximise potential deal value ahead of a process;
- Following the setting of a strategy, supporting management teams with implementation and how best to present the strategy to their stakeholders.
- Illustrating a potential timeline and step by step M&A process; and
- Modelling of potential investment returns.
Although an acquisition of a business can aid a purchaser in quickly expanding into new markets and building value, it is crucial that work is done both pre- and post-deal to ensure that the business is well prepared and given the best chance of success.
In identifying any potential issues or pitfalls early, we can give you the best chance of delivering your M&A strategy successfully.