Valuations - Deal Advisory
Interpath’s Valuations team can support you with a range of transactions and deal-related valuations by providing robust, commercial, and real-world advice.
Estimating the value of shares, businesses, debt, options, and intellectual property has become increasingly challenging for businesses.
Our valuation and expert services will help you to evaluate transactions, opportunities, and risks and to navigate the path ahead.
What we do
- Public fairness opinions on stock exchange transactions under Rule 3
- Private fairness opinions for Boards on the terms of proposed transactions
- Supporting in the M&A process on deal value related issues
- Valuing deal synergies
- Determination of net asset value including equity, debt, and other financial instruments
- Intra-fund fairness opinions
- Deal support on complex assets
- Post-deal purchase price allocation
- Purchase price allocations
- Valuation of deferred or contingent consideration
Our Valuations team works with banks, private equity, governments, lawyers, and corporates. We work with business of all sizes across a range of sectors.