Helping clients navigate what's next across buy-side, sell-side and strategic M&A advisory.
Key service offerings
Sell-side M&A advisory
- Advising private, PE backed and corporations on navigating each part of a transaction, supported by market-leading strategic and financial analysis.
- Support clients who are seeking to sell in Ireland and internationally across a range of sectors (using Interpath sector specialists where necessary).
- We project manage a transaction from identification to execution, advise on method/timetable, prepare marketing documentation, manage the due-diligence process, provide valuation support and assist with contractual and commercial negotiations.
- In addition to our main sell-side offering, we also advise on special situations M&A.
Strategic M&A advisory
- Assessing acquisition targets (including modelling returns).
- Determining optimal timings for a sale.
- Evaluating options with regards to realising value (e.g. raising investment, divesting and evaluating the credibility of indicative offers).
- Advising on other matters to help drive preparation for an efficient sales process (e.g. time-line and M&A road map).
Buy-side M&A advisory
- We help clients to develop and execute buy side M&A strategies, enabling them to expand into new markets, develop adjacencies and increase efficiencies to drive growth and expansion
- Key areas of work include preparing target lists, designing acquisition strategies, market mapping and supporting with valuation, transaction pricing, contractual and commercial negotiations.
For more information, please contact Liam Booth.