Managing Director, London & South East
Experience & background
Claire Winder has 20 years of experience assisting companies and their stakeholders to navigate financial, strategic and operational challenges in stressed, distressed and insolvent situations.
Claire specialises in advisory and formal insolvency appointments, working with clients to rescue businesses, preserve value and maximise returns to stakeholders. She has worked on financial and operational turnarounds, liquidity and cash management exercises, options analyses, accelerated M&A transactions, contingency planning and tactical insolvency solutions in Asia Pacific, Europe and the US.
Claire has worked with clients across a range of industries, including leisure & hospitality, travel, retail, property and financial services.
Claire’s notable engagements include:
- advising a menswear retailer with 130 leasehold stores;
- advising the board of a casual dining group with over 300 restaurants/shops;
- advising the owners of a luxury homeware brand; and
- advising the owners of a national greetings card/gift retailer with over 330 leasehold stores.
- advising the board of a leading OTA
Education & qualifications
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA) | Licensed Insolvency Practitioner (JIEB)