Insolvency Tax Services
Maximising stakeholder returns by managing post-appointment tax liabilities and monetising eligible tax attributes (e.g. tax losses).
Insolvency tax services
Our team can provide you with all necessary assistance to ensure tax compliance and optimise the tax position prior to and following appointment of an insolvency practitioner.
We can support you with:
- Pre-appointment planning to minimise tax and VAT leakage, whilst maximising tax and VAT recoveries for the benefit of creditors
- Post-appointment planning to minimise tax and VAT leakage on asset recoveries and sale of business
- Monetising tax attributes, e.g. tax reclaims from tax losses
- Transaction tax support on sales of businesses and assets during insolvency
- General tax advisory support relating to insolvency processes (e.g. tax grouping impact, timing of cessation of trade etc)
Contact Interpath's Tax team. We can help you navigate what's next.
+44 203 989 2728
+44 75008 23654
+44 203 989 2918
+44 203 989 2945
+44 203 989 2921